Concerned about a child

Posted on April 7th 2020

If you are concerned about a child telephone Social Care and Health Kent County Council

Telephone 0300 041 6161

Additional support and links

DfE Guidance


Specific Links relating to Coronavirus for Learners and Parents/Carers

Online Safety

Domestic Abuse

  • Domestic Abuse Services:
  • Victim Support: 0808 16 89 111
  • Look Ahead Care & Support – Service provider West Kent (Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and Malling): 
  • Oasis Domestic Abuse service – Service provider, East Kent. (Thanet and Dover):
  • Clarion Housing Association – Service provider for North and South Kent
    • North Kent: (Dartford & Gravesham, Swale and Maidstone) Clarion DA confidential Helpline: 07376 637069 (Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm)
    • South Kent: (Ashford, Folkestone & Hythe and Canterbury) Rising Sun Domestic Abuse service helpline: 01227 452852 (Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm)
  • National Women’s Aid Domestic Abuse 24hr helpline:0800 2000247
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now