We are pleased to continue to partner Chartwells to deliver quality food at a competitive price to our students and staff. Our achievements as a partnership have included:
- A varied nutritious freshly cooked menu.
- A Cashless Catering system which has served to increase take up of school meals and speed at which they are served.
- Cashless Catering allows parent/carers to top up school dinner accounts online and also look at what their child/children are eating.
- Cashless Catering has also driven up the number of pupils claiming their free school entitlement.
- The dining hall has been awarded 5 star food standard rating for the last 3 inspections.
To register for free school meal please click the link below.
Free School MealsThe above link will direct you to the Kent County Council site for Universal free school meals.