Improving School Communications with ParentMail
For parents, ParentMail means you can easily pick up school messages on your smartphone by downloading the free ParentMail App on Android or iOS.
- Access ParentMail even when there’s no network connection.
- No need to search through your busy personal inbox for school messages.
- Instant access – no need to login to complete forms or read messages.
- In-app ‘notifications’ help make sure things don’t get missed or forgotten.
- Help preserve your data allowance.
- Cashless payments for Trips, Events and the Canteen.
When your child is admitted we will ask for your mobile number and an email address which will be used to register your Parent Mail account, you will then receive a registration invitation by text or email. You can decide which way you register – but you will only need to register once.
Please click on the link from the text message and follow the verification process. You will be asked to enter some details, answer a security question to verify who you are and to set a password for your account.
Please click on the link from the email and follow the verification process. As above, you will be asked to enter some details, answer a security question to verify who you are and to set a password for your account. Parent Mail
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
If you have any issues or queries with the process please contact Mr P Stiles via the school office as soon as possible.