Parent Homework Portal
Supporting student home learning with our Homework Portal
We have launched our Parent Portal to enable Parents to access your child’s homework, timetable and school notices.
In order to access the Parent Portal, you will need to ensure (you can check on SIMS Parent) that we hold your current email address.
To access your account for the first time:
- Go to https://vle.abbey.kent.sch.uk or click on School VLE Login from the external links menu above.
- On the login page select the Forgot Password link
- You will be prompted to enter your email address (this should be the email address you have previously supplied the school as contact email) and click Submit.
- Check your email inbox for an email from Frog (you may need to check the spam folder, if the email does not appear).
- Follow the email instructions to log in, you will now see on the login screen the password reset form.
NB: Your username will be displayed in bold on the password reset screen.
All homework is now set on Frog and recorded in the student planner, you will be able to see a summary of your children’s tasks from the Homework section.