We are pleased that Independent Catering has joined the school to deliver quality food at a competitive price to our students and staff.
Our achievements as a partnership include:
- Varied nutritious meals that are freshly cooked onsite each day.
- A variety of choices including a main meal, street food, sandwich bar and fresh salads to suit all tastes. Individual options such as Gluten free can be discussed with the catering manager.
- Cashless Catering allows parent/carers to top up school dinner accounts online and also look at what their child/children are eating.
- Cashless Catering has also driven up the number of pupils claiming their free school entitlement.
- The dining hall has been awarded 5 star food standard rating for the last 3 inspections.
To register for free school meal please click the link below.
Free School MealsThe above link will direct you to the Kent County Council site for Universal free school meals.